SIMS Student–Easy Access to Important School Information
We have a convenient way of sharing information with you about your child’s school life. The information that you receive through SIMS Parent will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s daily school life as well as helping you to support your child’s development and progress. You can access SIMS Parent from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere. If you have more than one child at school, you will have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
What Will You Find in SIMS Parent?
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievement, timetable and homework.
- Your child’s Progress Reviews, Reports and Pastoral Star Reports.
- School term and inset dates at the click of a button. You will also receive notifications to remind you about information such as key dates for your diary.
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
Using and Getting Started with SIMS Parent
- We will send you an activation email to the email address that we have recorded for you in our Management Information System (SIMS).
- Follow the link in the email to be directed to the registration page from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Microsoft username and password. If you do not yet have one of these types of account, they are free and easy to set up (please see below).
- Having selected your account provider, follow the on-screen registration process.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent. From a PC or Windows phone, login at www.sims-parent.co.uk
If you require a further activation code sending, or if you have any questions, or would like some help in getting started, please contact Joanne Hodgson firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 01484 412990, Ext 217.