It is never too early to start thinking about what you will do when you leave King James's School and we have lots of support available to help you decide:
- Our C+K Careers adviser - Sarah Moore - is available to speak to students
- C+K provides a CHAT service for you to contact if you have questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Tutor Time programme focuses on different jobs and careers throughout the year.
- Our Assembly programme includes visitors from Post 16 establishments and apprenticeship providers.
- Our Careers events throughout the year will give you the opportunity to meet and find out more about different options that are available to you.
- Our websites has links to quizzes and websites that you can research to find out more