Making decisions about the next stage
It is never too early to start thinking about what you will do when you leave King James's School and we have lots of support available to help you decide:
- Our C+K Careers adviser - Sarah Moore - is available to speak to
- C+K provides a CHAT service for you to contact if you have questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Tutor Time programme focuses on different jobs and careers throughout the year.
- Our Assembly programme includes visitors from Post 16 establishments and apprenticeship providers.
- Our Careers events throughout the year will give you the opportunity to meet and find out more about different options that are available to you.
- Our websites has links to quizzes and websites that you can research to find out more